Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sigh


So our internet is currently malfunctioning... I am stealing someone's wireless at the moment. My attempt to upload photos has been slow and minimally successful. I only got 17 of the Paris photos up and the apartment photos. You will have to bear with me. Its going to take awhile, unless we get our internet fixed tomorrow. I will try to be patient and upload more photos tonight if I can. The picture in this post is of the square where we live. Our building is the yellow one on the very left edge (I will take a picture of it later - right now its too dark out, so I'm taking this one from another website). The Paris pictures are in no particular order because they uploaded weird and I do not have the patience at the moment to reorganize them. We are still having fun - spent today enjoying the fact that we can just laze around...because we actually have a place to do it in.

So you can look at the photos I have managed to upload at
http://picasaweb.google.com/mariss.carol

Thats all for now
xxx

No comments: