Friday, February 1, 2008

Moved In!



We have officially moved into our apartment!! I have a home!

It is awesome, and I cannot wait to go shopping....which we are doing shortly. We had a bit of a work out getting our bags up to the fourth floor without an elevator (Kelsey and I did better than Kira and Emily cause we're so used to it by now). I am sharing a big bed with Kelsey because they couldn't move in two twins -- but its big and technically has two mattresses, so its all good. We need some decorations..its pretty cause its very bright, but the walls are very bare.

Orientation was fairly useless and they were really unorganized, but we got transportation passes and met everyone, so I guess its okay. I really like everyone in our program. A bunch of other people from the program are living in the same building as us, so that should be great. Today we walked around Prague and tried to get a little more oriented to the city. Then we moved and unpacked and all that. It is so nice to have an apartment. I will take pictures, and maybe tonight or tomorrow night I will try to put all of the ones we've taken so far on the computer and then upload them to an album online. Its going to be a project, so I appologize if it takes a long time. I am sure everyone wants to see pictures :)

I need to go wake Kelsey up to go shopping.

xxx Marissa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is SO exciting! How I wsh I could see your apartment!
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Where are you??????

Where are the pictures??????????

Love,
Mom